Written by toomaime
Last Updated 🗓 4 years ago
Here is a list with one of the most important ranking factors
SEO Ranking factors [under construction]
Here is a list with one of the most important ranking factors:
1. Keyword appears in top level domain
2. Keyword as first word in domain
3. Keyword in Subdomain name
4. Public vs. Private WhoIs -Private WhoIs information may be a sign of “something to hide”
5. Keyword in Title Tag
6. Title Tag Starts with Keyword: According to Moz data, title tags that starts with a keyword tend to perform better than title tags with the keyword towards the end of the tag:
7. Keyword in Description Tag: Another relevancy signal. Not especially important now, but still makes a difference.
8. Keyword Appears in H1 Tag
9. Keyword is Most Frequently Used Phrase in Document
10. Content Length: Content with more words can cover a wider breadth and are likely preferred to shorter superficial articles.
Show us some ❤️ and spread the word!
Want to learn more about growing an online business?
Hey there ✌️! I'm Tobi, the founder of Growthhacklist.
We want to build best learning resource for bootstrapped companies.
We interview successful indie makers and publish articles about growing an online business.
If you liked SEO Ranking factors , join our mailing list for new interviews, articles and tutorials.