Category: Customer Support
Written by toomaime
Last Updated 🗓 3 years ago
Combine Slack with Smallchat for cusomter support
Talk to your visitors with Smallchat
- Go to Smallchat and login via your Slack account. Choose your workspace you want to talk to your customers
- Customize the preferences of Smallchat and how it will interact with Slack
- Add a channel to your workspace and customize the appearance on your website. Choose the location, the CSS color and the Launcher type.
- Copy the Embed code and paste the script anywhere inside body tag.
- If you are using a CMS like Wordpress add the script to one of your template files, such as footer.php, or you can use a simple script plugin such as Simple Custom CSS and JS — WordPress Plugins
- Finally go to your Slack channel and start talking to your customers :-)
Show us some ❤️ and spread the word!
Want to learn more about growing an online business?
Hey there ✌️! I'm Tobi, the founder of Growthhacklist.
We want to build best learning resource for bootstrapped companies.
We interview successful indie makers and publish articles about growing an online business.
If you liked Talk to visitors with Smallchat , join our mailing list for new interviews, articles and tutorials.