Written by toomaime
Last Updated 🗓 12 hours ago
SEO Ranking factors [under construction]
Here is a list with one of the most important ranking factors:
1. Keyword appears in top level domain
2. Keyword as first word in domain
3. Keyword in Subdomain name
4. Public vs. Private WhoIs -Private WhoIs information may be a sign of “something to hide”
5. Keyword in Title Tag
6. Title Tag Starts with Keyword: According to Moz data, title tags that starts with a keyword tend to perform better than title tags with the keyword towards the end of the tag:
7. Keyword in Description Tag: Another relevancy signal. Not especially important now, but still makes a difference.
8. Keyword Appears in H1 Tag
9. Keyword is Most Frequently Used Phrase in Document
10. Content Length: Content with more words can cover a wider breadth and are likely preferred to shorter superficial articles.